Strava app stops during workout on samsung galaxy active watch
I have a continuing problem with the strava app stopping working during a workout on samsung galaxy active watch
The sequence of events are:
1. I am outside, and ready for my workout.
2. Bring up strava app on my watch.
3. Wait for it to acquire the GPS position.
4. Press the 'walk' button.
5. The strava app starts recording.
6. I start walking.
7. During my walk I notice that the app is working fine except irritatingly, the heart rate does not seem to be working very well. It just displays '--' for most of the time.
8. The app works for at least 30 minutes.
9. Sometime after 30 minutes, I notice that the strava app has stopped working, and I get some weird app with blue on it, with a single button saying 'start'. I wonder if this is samsung health app?
Does anyone know if there is a way to uninstall the samsung health app?