Recently we have rolled out our updated FIT file parser to support new FIT file types. We are aware of a handful of edge cases that are affecting some users and are already addressing them.
- Some Bryton files are still failing to upload. This is due to a formatting issue with the file. We are reaching out to Bryton to resolve the issue. (Fixed as of 8/23)
- Some activity files are being rejected: This is due to missing start times in the file. (Fixed 7/24).
- Maps not displaying: We are also aware of this issue and currently working on a fix. (Fixed 7/31)
- There is an issue with how the files are formatted. We are reaching out to the manufacturer. (Ongoing as of 8/1)
- Activity files are being rejected due to a formatting issue. We are reaching out to O_Synce (Ongoing as of 8/3)
- Zwift Runs are coming through as Virtual Rides and unable to be edited. We are working with Zwift to resolve the issue. (Ongoing as of 8/3)
- Zwift activities appear to be syncing over consistently now. If your activity does not make it to your Strava account, please file a ticket so we can investigate. (Fixed 8/14)