Click here to buy a one-year subscription for a friend or family member. You can gift a subscription to anyone, whether they are currently on Strava or not.
- On the purchase page, enter the name and email of the person you want to send the gift to.
- You can add a personal message and pick the date that the gift will be emailed to them. The gift codes do not expire.
- After completing the purchase, you will be emailed a receipt.
Redeeming a Gift
If someone purchased you a Strava subscription, you will receive an email with a gift code. Follow the instructions in the email to redeem the gift. If you are already a subscriber, you will still be able to redeem your gift.
- If your subscription was purchased through the Strava website, when you redeem the promo code, you will be given access to all the features. At the end of this one-year extension, your subscription will revert back to what it was before redeeming the gift code.
- If your subscription was purchased in iTunes or Google Play, and you redeem your code through the mobile app, you will need to follow the instructions given on the redemption screen to cancel your current subscription. If you redeem your code on the Strava website, you'll need to cancel any subscriptions purchased through the mobile app to avoid any billing errors. These same instructions will also be emailed to you. At the end of the year extension, you will need to re-subscribe.