Buying a Summit Gift
You can gift a one-year membership to Summit to anyone, whether they are currently on Strava or not. The one-year membership includes our Training, Analysis, and Safety Pack features, plus full access to exclusive deals on gear and more. Buy a year of Strava Summit for a friend or family member at https://store.strava.com/product/gift/.
- On the purchase page, enter the name and email of the person you want to send the gift to.
- You can add a personal message and pick the date that the gift will be emailed to them. The Summit gift codes do not expire.
- After completing the purchase, you will be emailed a receipt.
Redeeming a Summit Gift
If someone purchased you a Summit membership, you will receive an email with a gift code. Follow the instructions in the email to redeem the gift. The gift membership is for a year of all three packs (Training, Safety, and Analysis).
If you are already a Summit member, you will still be able to redeem your gift.
- If your subscription was purchased through the Strava website, when you redeem the promo code, you will be given access to all the Summit features (if you didn't have access already.) At the end of this year extension, your subscription will revert back to what it was before redeeming the gift code.
- If your subscription was purchased in iTunes or Google Play, and you redeem your code through the mobile app, you will need to follow the instructions given on the redemption screen to cancel your current subscription. If you redeem your code on the Strava website, you'll need to cancel any Summit subscriptions purchased through the mobile app to avoid any billing errors. These same instructions will also be emailed to you. At the end of the year extension, you will need to re-upgrade to continue with Summit.