There are several things that could prevent your activities from counting towards a Challenge. Reviewing the Additional Info section on the Challenge page will give you more information about the individual Challenge (look for the (i) icon on the Strava mobile app.) Some common reasons are:
- For most Strava Challenges, manual entries, indoor activities, and activities marked private will not count towards your Challenge effort.
- You may have enabled “Hide from Segment and Challenge Leaderboards” for your activities. Enabling this option will not allow activities to count toward Challenges. If you'd like a specific activity to count toward your Challenges, you can disable this option on the activity edit page for the activity in question.
- For most Gran Fondo Challenges, the elapsed time of the qualifying activity must be under 24 hours. If you completed the required distance within the 24-hour time constraint, but the elapsed time of your activity was longer, please proceed with submitting a support ticket that includes a link to the activity and the name of the Challenge in question.
- If everything checks out give the following a try:
- Find the "Leave" option on the Challenge page (use the menu button on the mobile app or hover over your name on the website).
- Leave the Challenge, then a few moments later re-join. You can only re-join the Challenge if it is still active.
- These steps will refresh your data for the Challenge and should fix any issues with your results, milestone or completion badges.
- If you're still having issues, or the Challenge has already ended, please proceed with submitting a support ticket.