Strava hosts a variety of different challenges, all of which have different rules and requirements, so to understand what is required by each challenge, please refer to the individual Challenge Details & Eligibility sections on each challenge page.
- If you are not seeing any progress toward a challenge goal and/or your results on the challenge leaderboard it could be that your activities’ privacy controls are not set to "everyone". You will need to adjust the privacy control for any activities you want to contribute towards challenge goals or to include your results on challenge leaderboards.
- Your activities' type must correspond to the activity type(s) eligible for the particular challenge. More information on changing the activity type can be found here.
- For most Gran Fondo Challenges, the elapsed time of the qualifying activity must be under 24 hours. If you completed the required distance within the 24-hour time constraint, but the elapsed time of your activity was longer, please proceed with submitting a support ticket that includes a link to the activity and the name of the challenge in question.
- For Virtual Race Challenges, make sure your run activity is marked as a "race". You can do this during the upload stage by selecting "Race" under the Tag field on mobile or under the Run Type dropdown on the web. If you've already uploaded your activity to Strava you can edit your activity using the Edit icon on mobile or the pencil icon on the web and select "race" using the same options as described above.
- If everything checks out give the following a try:
- Find the Leave option on the challenge page (use the menu button on the mobile app or hover over your name on the website).
- Leave the challenge, then a few moments later re-join. You can only re-join the challenge if it is still active.
- These steps will refresh your data for the challenge and should fix any issues with your results, milestone or completion badges.
- If you're still having issues, or the challenge has already ended, please proceed with submitting a support ticket.