If, after recording your activity on the iOS app, the activity does not appear on your Strava account, there are several things you can try:
- Try recording a new activity, saving, and uploading that activity to see if it pushes any missing or pending uploads to your account.
- Log out and then back into the Strava app.
- Turn your phone off and then back on again.
- Make sure you are in an area with good data coverage or, even better, connect via WiFi. Navigate to You > Activities and pull down on the feed slightly (but not all the way) as if you were going to refresh. Your phone may tell you that you have "Pending Uploads" on your feed. From here you can tap the Retry button to prompt your phone to attempt the sync again.
- If this doesn't work, the activity may be corrupt and will be unable to upload. In this case, you'll need to remove the failed upload. Tap Pending Upload to navigate back to the "Unsynced Activities" page and tap Delete.