The options you select in the Strava iOS app are saved to your Strava account - meaning that they will also be reflected when you access Strava from a computer. See the following information to learn about the options you have for configuring your Strava account from within the iOS application.
To access your Setting within the Strava app, tap the 'More' button at the bottom right corner of your screen, then select Settings.
From your Setting page, you can manage your Premium subscription and link other services such as Instagram, MyFitnessPal or Health.
Below this, you will have sub-menus giving you the following options:
Units of Measurement
Change your Units of Measure between Imperial and metric by simply tapping the word Miles or Kilometers.
Default Highlight Image
Chose to Highlight either the map or a photo to represent your uploaded activities in the feed.
Premium members can enable or disable Beacon
Enable or disable Enhanced Privacy
Set your new uploads to be marked Private by default
Enable or disable Group Activity Enhanced Privacy
Hide your new activities from public segment leaderboards
Opt-out of Flyby
Enable in-app notifications of the following:
- Kudos on your activity
- Comments on your activity
- Updates on challenges you've joined
- Losing your top place on a leaderboard
- An activity from your device syncs to Strava
- Sharing your location with safety contacts via Beacon (Premium)
- Someone you know joins Strava
- Someone follows you on Strava
- Someone mentions you
- A new discussion starts in one of your clubs
- Someone comments in one of your club discussions