Manually Add or Remove Photos
- There are no restrictions on when you need to upload a photo. You can add photos to an activity hours, days, or even weeks later.
- We support portrait, panoramic, landscape, and square aspect ratios.
- There is no limit on the number of photos you can attach to your activity, however the mobile app activity page will only display 6 photos while the web will show 12 at this time.
To upload a photo
- Tap the Upload Image icon (1)
- Navigate through the image library on your phone to find the photo you wish to upload.
- Repeat the process to add another image.
- Hit "Save" (2) when you're done.
Select the Highlighted Photo
You can choose which photo will appear as the highlighted photo for the activity.
1. From the edit activity screen, just long-press the desired photo thumbnail and the option to 'Set as highlight photo' will appear.
2. The selected photo will then be underlined in orange.
Remove a Photo from your Activity
If you want to delete a photo from your activity, you can do so from the upload/edit screens (above) or from the gallery view on an activity (below).
- From the Edit/Upload Screen(above): Tap the photo you wish to remove and select the "Delete" option.
- From the Gallery view on an activity(below): Tap the photo and then tap "Delete" (3)
- You can report a photo for the following reasons: Inappropriate Content, Copyright Complaint, Harassment, Image of me without consent.
- Reported photos will be hidden from view.
How to report a photo
- Find the photo you wish to report.
Tap the photo to bring up the report button (4)
- Select a reason for reporting the photo: Inappropriate Content, Copyright Complaint, Harassment, Image of me without consent.
- When you're done, select "Submit."