Upload photos to your Strava activities from the Strava iOS app
- General information
- Upload a photo
- Delete a photo
- Report a photo
- There are no restrictions on when you need to upload a photo. You can add photos to an activity hours, days, or even weeks later.
- We support portrait, panoramic, landscape, and square aspect ratios.
- There is no limit on the number of photos you can attach to your activity, however, the mobile app activity page will only display 6 photos while the web will show 12 at this time.
Uploading a Photo
- Tap the Upload Image icon (highlighted below.)
- Navigate to the image library on your phone to find the photo(s) you wish to upload. To upload multiple photos, tap on each photo so an orange check mark appears in the lower right.
- Select Done to add the photo(s) to your activity.
- Select Save when you're ready to publish your activity.
You can choose which photo will appear as the highlighted photo for the activity. From the edit activity screen, just long-press the desired photo thumbnail and the option to 'Set as highlight photo' will appear. The selected photo will then be underlined in orange.
Remove a Photo from your Activity
If you want to delete a photo from your activity, you can do so from the upload or edit screen. Tap the photo you wish to remove and select the Delete option.
How to Report a photo
You can report a photo for the following reasons: inappropriate content, copyright complaint, harassment, or an image used of you without consent. The reported photos will be hidden from view.
- Find the photo you wish to report.
- Tap the options icon (highlighted below) to bring up the Report button
- Select a reason for reporting the photo and select Submit