Navigate to your profile on the iPhone app by tapping the profile button (image of a person) on the bottom-right
Editing your Profile
Tapping the Edit button at the top-left of the screen (highlighted below) will allow you to edit your personal information including your profile picture and default activity type; just remember to tap Save in the top-right corner when you finish.
You can view the athletes you are following and the athletes following you by selecting the respective buttons (highlighted below.)
- If at any time you wish to remove someone as one of your followers, simply visit your list of Followers, swipe their name to the left, then tap 'Remove'.
- To stop following someone, from that user's profile page or your own list of athletes you follow, tap the "following" icon and select Unfollow.
Progress Goals (Summit)
- Setting a goal: To set a goal, tap on the pencil and select distance or time (7). From there, you can select a value. Once a goal has been set, you can view your goal's progress on the circle graphic on your Profile page.
- This week: See your distance for the week as well as the relative progress day by day. If you have a time goal, Time will be represented as the big number. To view your stats for past weeks, swipe left on the 'This Week' section.
- See your progress week-after-week. The maximum value on the y-axis is the biggest week of the past 12. These values will be in distance unless you have set a time goal, in which case time will be on the y-axis.
- View your current Challenges, your Trophy Case, and Clubs you've joined.