Navigate to your profile on the iOS app by tapping the profile button (image of a person) on the bottom-right
Editing your Profile
Tapping Edit at the top-left of the screen (highlighted below) will allow you to edit your personal information including your profile picture and default activity type; just remember to tap Save in the top-right corner when you finish.
You can view the athletes you are following and the athletes following you by selecting the respective buttons (highlighted below.) Learn more about managing followers.
- If at any time you wish to remove someone as one of your followers, simply visit your list of Followers, swipe their name to the left, then tap Remove.
Progress Goals (Subscribers only)
- To set a goal, select the option to Set Weekly Goal or Set Annual Goal. Chose to set your goal based on time or distance and your desired value. Once a goal has been set, you can view your goal's progress on the circle graphic on your profile page.
- See your distance for the current week as well as the relative progress day by day. To view your stats for past weeks, swipe left on the 'This Week' section.
- See your progress week-after-week. The maximum value on the y-axis is the biggest week of the past 12. These values will be in distance unless you have set a time goal, in which case time will be on the y-axis.
- View your current challenges, your Trophy Case, and clubs you've joined.