We’re thrilled you are here.
Strava is one of those places that gets better and better with more people. So, by joining the global community of athletes on Strava, you are adding to the fun and motivation of everyone here. Thanks for joining us.
There’s something in it for you, too. At Strava, we believe that effort inspires effort. Strava will soon connect you daily with others like you around your workouts, races and experiences. We call that social fitness-- sharing, comparing and competing with your personal fitness data. Whether you are at the top of your game or just enjoying the ride right now, Strava puts your life as an athlete into context.
Ready to get started? Here’s how:
Connect with others:
- How to Find and Follow atheletes on Strava
- Compete with the Strava community with Strava Challenges
- Explore segments and see who is posting times in your area
Record your workout:
See your workout in context:
- Find out how you compare on Strava Segments
- Have Strava calculate your power output
- Join a Club on Strava and build your Strava community
General system requirements
Strava is currently compatible with a number of browsers. Windows users can access Strava using IE 9 or higher, Firefox 6 or higher, or Chrome. Mac users can access Strava using Firefox 6 or higher, Safari 5.1 or higher, or Chrome.