Transferring your activity history from Runtastic to Strava is easy. Here's How.
To transfer your activities from Runtastic to Strava you'll need to export individual activities from Runtastic and upload them to Strava from our Upload page.
- Go to an activity on Runtastic.
- Above the activity and next to the activity type you'll see a gear icon click on it, then click "Export as .tcx" and the file will be downloaded to your download folder.
- Repeat step 2 for all activities you'd like to export and upload to Strava.
- Log in to your account on Strava.
- Click Upload from the top right of any page and then "From File" and browse to select the file(s) you downloaded. NOTE: files can be bulk uploaded to Strava in groups of up to 25.
- Name your activities, and adjust the activity types as necessary.
If you have any questions or problems, let us know!