To transfer your activities from Runtastic to Strava you'll need to export individual activities from Runtastic and upload them to Strava from our Upload page.
- Go to an activity on Runtastic.
- Above the activity and next to the activity type you'll see a gear icon click on it, then click "Export as .tcx" and the file will be downloaded to your download folder.
- Repeat step 2 for all activities you'd like to export and upload to Strava.
- Log in to your account on Strava.
- Click Upload from the top right of any page and then "From File" and browse to select the file(s) you downloaded. NOTE: files can be bulk uploaded to Strava in groups of up to 25.
- Name your activities, and adjust the activity types as necessary.