Later in the summer of 2023, Nike Run Club and Nike Training Club users will have the ability to seamlessly upload their activity into Strava to share with their community across platforms. Nike will also begin hosting challenges on Strava. The partnership will enable members:
- To share activity details from the Nike Run Club and Nike Training Club apps to Strava, allowing athletes an aggregated way to seamlessly track their workouts and connect with their community.
- Access a Nike-branded club on Strava that will host challenges and curate specialized content from Nike’s world-class coaches and athletes.
- Access the Strava global community and the more than 750,000 Clubs that live within the platform.
Until then, there are a number of 3rd party solutions built by developers using the Strava API. Here are some sync services recommended by our community:
- RunGap for iOS - workout data manager app (VIP in-app purchase needed)
- Sync Smashrun with Nike+, Then use tapiriik to sync Smashrun with Strava (http://www.nikeplusexodus.com/)
- SyncMyTracks for Android
Article is closed for comments.