You can upload your activities to Strava using any of the following methods:
- Instantly sync from the Strava iPhone or Android app
- Upload through your device's software or website
- Sync data from other fitness sites to Strava
- Upload a file from your computer
- Add an activity manually
Instantly sync from the Strava iPhone or Android app
Uploading through your device's software or website
Most popular GPS devices can upload data to Strava through syncing software built by the manufacturer. For information on your device, please choose from the list below.
Uploading or syncing from other fitness sites to Strava
Syncing with these sites requires use of a third party website that connect the two accounts.
If your fitness site is not listed, check here to see whether syncing is possible through Tapiriik.com
Upload a file from your computer
You can upload files directly to Strava via our file uploader found here:
You can upload the following file types as long as the file is 25MB or smaller and contains workout data:
- Hit Browse
- Navigate to /Garmin/garmin/activities
- Select the file - (the end in .fit or .tcx)
- Press "Open"
Add an activity manually
If you want to record an activity on Strava without a GPS device, you can create a manual upload. Simply input all the information manually, like distance, time, activity type, etc.
- Log into Strava
- Click on "Upload" at the top right corner of the page
- Click on "Manual" as listed on the left side
- Select your Activity Type, enter the other required fields, and click "Create"
Updated: May 14th, 2015