You can automatically upload your activities to Strava from Movescount or the Suunto app for select devices.
- In Movescount settings click “Connect with Strava” and log into Strava. If you do not have a Strava account, register first.
- You can select to sync all of your Moves, only rides, or only runs with Strava. You also have an option to turn the sync off.
- After the next Movescount sync, your new Moves will be automatically transferred to Strava.
- Only new activities will sync to Strava automatically. Activities without GPS data and any lap data will not sync.
Occasionally, we experience temporary outages or delays in the syncing service between Movescount and Strava. Remember, activities without GPS data will not sync to Strava at this time. In the event that your Suunto activity is not synced from Movescount to Strava, you may be able to manually import your activities to Strava by following these steps:
- After you sync your watch go to "My Moves" in Movescount.
- Click on the icon showing the Move you want to export in the calendar on the right so it loads that Move on the left panel.
- Click on Tools in the upper right-hand corner and choose the format you'd like to export the Move in. Only .TCX, .GPX, and .FIT files can be uploaded to Strava.
- Save it to your desktop and then log in to Strava and click Upload Activity in the upper right. Select the file you just saved for upload.