You can automatically sync your Fitbit activities to Strava. To authorize the connection between Fitbit and Strava, go to http://strava.fitbit.com/ or from the Strava mobile app go to Settings > Applications, Services, and Devices > Connect a new device to Strava > Fitbit.
- Only new activities will sync automatically after creating the connection. If you wish to export a previous activity from Fitbit and upload it directly to Strava, please refer to Fitbit's instructions on data export.
- Activities with no GPS data and duplicate activities will not sync to Strava.
What do I do if Fitbit data is not Syncing to Strava?
- Try reconnecting your accounts, syncing your Fitbit tracker, and waiting an hour.
- Confirm that you are not recording a duplicate exercise in the Strava app and Fitbit app/device simultaneously.
- Confirm that you are recording a GPS exercise if using Fitbit (only exercises with GPS on Fitbit will be sent to Strava).
- Confirm that you recorded a new exercise after connecting your accounts (previous exercises won’t be uploaded). You can use the TCX export from Fitbit to upload older exercises manually.