You can automatically upload your activities to Strava from Polar Flow
- Connect your Polar Flow and Strava accounts through your settings on Polar Flow.
- Once connected, new activities will be synced directly to Strava from Polar Flow Sync, Polar Flow app, or from Polar Beat.
- Historical activities will not transfer over once you connect your account so you will need to use Polar's export option and then upload the file manually to Strava.
- You can link several Polar Flow accounts to one Strava account.
- If you have a private Polar Flow account, your activities will upload to Strava as Private.
Activities that will not transfer to Strava
- Manually added activities.
- Training sessions that have been synced with Polar group solutions or from third party applications or services, for example, Polar Club or MyFitnessPal.
- Training sessions that have been transferred to Polar Flow from polarpersonaltrainer.com or from Polar ProTrainer 5.
- Training sessions that have been synced to Polar Flow before connecting Polar Flow to Strava. These training sessions can be transferred to Strava with Polar Flow’s export function.
- For more information, please refer to Polar's online instructions.