You can share your recent Strava activity or a Club's recent activity on a website or blog by using the Strava Widget. Please note that the widgets will only display activities that correspond with your default sport type. You can confirm your default sport on the Display Preferences page within Settings.
- Start by going to your Profile page or your Club's page.
- On your Profile page, click 'Share your Rides' or 'Share your Runs' in the right side column.
- For Clubs, click 'Share Club Activities' at the right side of the page.
- In the widget options window, copy the text in the box corresponding to the type of widget you want to create: A list of your recent rides/runs, or a summary of your last week of riding/running.
- Paste the embed code into your personal blog to share your rides or runs.