On the Strava website, we've re-designed the segment detail view to put efforts and leaderboard rankings front-and-center.
Your Recent Efforts Graph
- Your Efforts are plotted on a graph— the X axis (E) represents the date of an effort and the Y axis (D) represents an effort's time
- Click on a dot to see your effort on that date (A)
- Your PR will be represented as a filled in dot (B)
- Your PR Time will be represented as a dashed gold line (C)
See all your efforts on a leaderboard
- Use the "My Results" filter (F) to surface all your segment efforts on the leaderboard.
- To apply additional filters to your efforts, use the drop down menu on the top right (G) to filter by all-time, today, this week, or this month.