You can automatically upload your activities to Strava from Zwift
What do you need in order to use Zwift?
- An indoor trainer, a speed/cadence sensor or power meter, and an ANT+ dongle.
- Go to Zwift's getting started page to find out exactly what you need by indicating your current gear setup in the prompts.
- Log in or create an account on Zwift.
- Click the arrow next to the Dashboard button at the top right.
- Go to Settings > Connections > Connect to Strava.
- Follow the prompts in the pop up to authorize Strava.
- You can disconnect your accounts from this Zwift page or you can revoke access from Zwift in your Strava Settings.
From a computer
- Navigate to my.Zwift.com and click on MyActivities.
- Find your missing activity and click download. You will see a ZIP file.
- Navigate to https://www.strava.com/upload/select. Click 'Choose File' and select the ZIP file.
From a mobile device (requires iOS10 and cloud service storage (iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Navigate to my.Zwift.com in a mobile browser and log into your Zwift account.
- Click the 'Download' link under the activity you'd like to upload.
- A screen will appear to save the file - save the file to your preferred cloud-based service.
- Open a new Chrome tab and navigate to https://www.strava.com/upload/select.
- Click the 'Choose File' link, choose the cloud service you saved the file to and upload the file.