Changing your name on Strava.com is a lot easier than changing your name in real life.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Log in to Strava
- Find your name on the top right corner of the screen. Hovering over this will reveal a drop down.
- Click on "Settings." This will take you to where you can modify any of your settings.
- Here you can change your First Name and Last Name, as well as telling the world a little bit about yourself in the Bio.
- You don't need to fake your name. In fact, you will get a whole lot more out of Strava if you have your real name, allowing for your friends to find and follow you more easily. If you are concerned about your privacy, we can "anonymize" your name for you (e.g. Huck Finn would display as Huck F.). Click on the Privacy tab to find these updated options.
- Your Bio will display underneath your photo in your profile.
- There is no save button, simply type what you would like, then when you click away, we'll take care of the rest and save everything for you.