Strava Pros are professional athletes who are passionate about Strava and our community. They're the best at what they do and inspire the athletes who follow them. A Strava Pro Badge is an elite distinction only conferred upon a very limited number of athletes competing at the absolute top level of their discipline.
Strava Pros Receive
- A-Pro badge on your profile page
- Complimentary Strava subscription
- Space on your profile page to showcase your sponsors
Requirements for Strava Pros
- Your profile is public and uses your name and a picture.
- You are an active member of the Strava community.
- You upload the majority of your training and racing activities.
- You have uploaded a public activity in the last 12 months. (These can be any activity type, not just your primary sport or sports.)
- For new profiles: you have uploaded at least 5 activities.
- You adhere to our Community Standards and agree to actively work against discrimination in all forms in the Strava community.
- Road Cycling: Member of a UCI Men’s or Women’s WorldTour team, Men's UCI ProTeam or Women's UCI Continental Team, and has participated in a WorldTour event in the past 24 months.
- Mountain Biking: Member of a UCI MTB team and has participated in a World Cup event in the past 24 months.
- Cyclocross: Member of a UCI Cyclocross Professional Team (P-CRO) or UCI Cyclocross Team (CRO) and has participated in a World Cup event in the past 24 months.
- Other cycling disciplines (including Track, BMX, Gravel, Criterium, and E-Sport): You compete at the highest level for your sport and have a sponsor or sponsors who fund and support your racing, training, and athletic pursuits, either through a salary or in-kind support.
- Road/Track & Field: You have achieved a World Athletics entry standard in the past 18 months or placed in the top 5 in a national governing body (e.g., USA Track & Field, FFA, RFEA, England Athletics, etc.) championship event.
- Trail Running: You compete at the highest level (including top performances in international events such as the UTMB-Mont Blanc Series, Western States Endurance Run, or Skyrunner® World Series) and have a sponsor or sponsors who fund and support your racing, training, and athletic pursuits, either through a salary or in-kind support.
You meet your country's governing body (i.e., USA Triathlon) or ITU Elite Athlete Standards.
You actively compete in the most competitive professional-level races at the international level (at least two high-level races or events per year), or you're a world-class performer in your sport and receive support from one or more sponsors.
If you think you meet these requirements and you'd like to have a Pro account on Strava, please complete the form on this page: strava.com/probadge.
Please note: We reserve the right to remove the Pro badge for anyone who is found to be in violation of our community standards, particularly our anti-racism commitment.