For information on Running Pro accounts, see here.
Strava Pros are professional cyclists or runners who are passionate about Strava and our community. They are authentic athletes who find Strava incredibly fun and motivating. A Strava Pro Badge is an elite distinction only conferred upon a very limited number of athletes competing at the absolute top level of their discipline.
Strava Cycling Pros will be selected based on the following qualifications:
- You are an existing Strava member who has a consistent upload history
- You are an active uploader to the Strava community (at least 2 or 3 activities per week)
- You are actively competing in cycling as a professional on a professional team at the very highest levels of the sport internationally (World Cup or World Tour)
- You are paid to compete as a cyclist (being paid with product, event winnings, etc. does not qualify you as Pro badge eligible)
- You are passionate about using Strava
As a Strava Cycling Pro, you will be given:
- A Pro badge on your profile page so other members of the Strava community can recognize your status
- Complimentary annual Premium membership
- Space on your profile page to give credit to sponsors and race team
In order for Strava Cycling Pros to fully engage with the community, we ask that you:
- Use your real name and add a profile picture that represents you as an athlete
- Include information in the Bio section of the Profile page that illustrates defining moments or results
- Be accessible to Followers and fans by allowing all Strava users to Follow and view activity details (Enhanced Privacy should be Off)
- Take advantage of the social aspects of Strava by naming rides, commenting and giving kudos, gear tracking, etc.
If you think you meet these requirements, and you'd like to have a Pro account on Strava, please complete this form: http://goo.gl/QmxtIx
Disclaimer: The Strava Pro Badge can be taken away at any time if the Pro does not follow the guidelines set forth in the Strava Pro Guide.