For $6/month or $59/year , Strava Premium gives you even more ways to compete with local athletes and compare your performance to the pack. Some of the features Strava Premium members enjoy are:
- Custom Leaderboards: Level the playing field by filtering leaderboards by your age group or weight class to see where you stack up against your peers.
- Suffer Score: Quantify your suffering. Strava analyzes your heart rate data to determine exactly how hard you're riding. The longer you go and the more you work, the higher your Suffer Score.
- Detailed Pace Analysis: Realize your race potential by understanding your pace zones to better align your workouts with your goals.
- Detailed Power Analysis: Understand your power curve and track your strength improvements.
- Detailed Heart Rate Analysis: Get the most out of your heart rate monitor by breaking down your data into zones that are customizable.
- Goals: Set distance- or time- based weekly goals for yourself to keep your training on track
- Export GPX: Be able to export the routes uploaded from Strava Community to follow or download to your Garmin-compatible device.
- Activity Heatmaps: visualize the ground you’ve covered around the world.
- Realtime Segments: see the day’s leaderboard and where you stand immediately after completing the segment.
- And more...
Premium for Mobile: Get the Premium Strava experience on your mobile App as well! You will be able to access the Filtered leaderboards, your Suffer Score and HR analysis, Power and Pace Zone analysis there too.
See more information and upgrade your membership to Premium at strava.com/premium.