- Manually add or remove photos
- Use Instagram to add photos
- Report a photo
Manually Add or Remove Photos
- There are no restrictions on when you need to upload a photo. You can add photos to an activity hours, days, or even weeks later.
- We support portrait, panoramic, landscape, and square aspect ratios.
- There is no limit on the number of photos you can attach to your activity, however, the mobile app activity page will only display 6 photos while the web will show 12 at this time.
- We do not support bulk photo uploading.
To upload a photo
- Tap the Upload Image icon (highlighted below)
- Navigate through the image library on your phone to find the photo you wish to upload.
- Repeat the process to add another image.
- Hit "Save" when you're done.
Select the Highlighted Photo
You can choose which photo will appear as the highlighted photo for the activity.
1. From the edit activity screen, just long-press the desired photo thumbnail and the option to 'Set as highlight photo' will appear.
2. The selected photo will then be underlined in orange.
Remove a Photo from your Activity
If you want to delete a photo from your activity, you can do so from the upload/edit screens (above) or from the gallery view on an activity (below).
- From the Edit/Upload Screen(above): Tap the photo you wish to remove and select the "Delete photo" option.
- From the Gallery view on an activity(below): Tap the photo you wish to remove and select the options icon (highlighted below.) Select the "Remove" option.
Gallery View of your Activity
Report a photo
- You can report a photo for the following reasons: Inappropriate Content, Copyright Complaint, Harassment, Image of me without consent.
- Reported photos will be hidden from view.
How to report a photo
- Find the photo you wish to report.
Tap the options icon (highlighted below) to bring up the option to "Report"
- Select a reason for reporting the photo: Inappropriate Content, Copyright Complaint, Harassment, Image of me without consent.
- When you're done, select "Submit."