The segment detail view puts efforts and leaderboard rankings front-and-center.
How to find your segment efforts
- Tap on a segment from the Segment view on an activity or select a segment from the Explorer page.
- Locate the "Your Results" button.
- Tap the button to see all of your results on the "My Results" graph.
- Swipe upwards to find the Leaderboards. You can now see your approximate and exact rank on all leaderboards with just a glance.
- A small visualization (“pancakes”) indicates where that particular rank sits within the population of efforts on that leaderboard. The higher the stack, the higher your rank in the leaderboard.
- If you do not have a qualifying effort for a leaderboard, this section will be left blank.
- Premium leaderboards (by age and by weight) are at the bottom of this screen.
- All of your efforts for a particular segment are plotted on a graph under My Results — the X-axis represents the date of an effort and the Y-axis represents an effort's time.
- The white dots represent the efforts that are currently in view below the graph. Scroll up and down the efforts list or right and left on the graph to see more efforts.
- Your PR will be represented as a gold dot.
- If you navigated to the My Results page from an activity, that activity's effort will be represented by a red line.
- Tap any time from the efforts list to be taken to that activity page.
If you are viewing a segment effort from your activity, tap Analyze to see a detailed view of that effort.
- Toggle between the effort associated with the activity you were viewing and your personal records.
- If you have multiple efforts, you'll see your 1st–3rd PRs as well as the effort you're viewing.
- Scrub along the graph to see your ride metrics for any given point in the segment.
- If you have biometric sensor data in your activity, those graphs will be plotted over of the elevation profile. If you do not have any sensor data, you'll only see your speed graph plotted over the elevation profile.