Occasionally, we hear of issues when trying to link your Garmin Connect and Strava accounts, as explained in the article on Uploading from a Garmin device.
If you're getting a blank page or a spinning wheel when trying to link accounts:
- Try another supported browser. We've heard of this problem existing only for certain browsers, but not others.
- Try clearing your browser cache, then restarting your browser.
- Try one of the other three ways to link your accounts (below).
There are 3 ways to link your accounts:
- From your Strava settings page, on the right hand side, under the main menu drop down on the website.
- From the large orange widget on your Garmin Connect account, if you have a Garmin 510/520/810/1000 already connected.
- From the Strava mobile app: Click More > Settings > Link Other Services.