If you're using the Tacx Training App (compatible with most BT/ANT+ smart trainers) you can connect your Tacx cloud account to Strava to sync activities.
- Login to cloud link: cloud.tacx.com
- Go to settings. In the settings screen go to Connections and enable Strava. You will be prompted to login to Strava.
- In the Share and Connect section, enable "Automatically export new activities to Strava".
If you need to export any prior activity:
- Select the activity in the Tacx Training App.
- At the top, you will see 3 icons: Favorite, Share and Delete. If you click the Share icon, you will have the option to export to Strava. It make take a few moments to sync.
Thanks to Andres for sharing this tip!