See the following tips to share a Strava activity recording with a friend, or transfer a Strava activity from one account to another. For bulk exporting multiple files from one Strava account, see here.
- "My recording failed, and I was riding with a friend. Can I use their activity on my Strava account?"
- "I recorded an activity with a friend who's not on Strava. Can I tag them in my activity so that it shows on their account?"
- "An activity was recorded on the wrong account, and I need to move the activity to the correct account."
1. Make a copy of the Strava Activity by exporting the GPX file from the Strava website
If you are the owner of the activity in question, log into the Strava website and navigate to the activity page. On the left side, locate the "wrench" icon and from the menu click "Export GPX". Save the file to a known location on your computer.
If you are not the activity owner, ask your friend or training mate to follow the above instructions and email the GPX file to you.
2. Upload the Activity to the desired Strava account:
Log into the desired Strava account and select the "+" icon in the upper right. Click "Upload Activity" then select "File" > "Choose Files" from the left.
*both versions of the Strava activity will share the same segment times