Check the Strava blog for more information.
1. Be a member: First of all you need to be a parkrun and a Strava member. If you’re not already a parkrun member it’s easy to become one and you’re probably not far from a run, have a look here and select your country for details.
2. Go to your parkrun profile page: If you don’t have it bookmarked already, you can get a link to your parkrun profile page by clicking here.
3. Click ‘Link To Your Strava Profile’: On your parkrun profile page you’ll see an option (at the bottom of the list) to ‘Connect with STRAVA’, click this.
4. Authorize profile linking: Depending on whether or not you are already logged into Strava on your browser you will automatically be either; a) directed to the authorize page, or b) directed to the Strava login before being taken automatically to the authorize page. Once on this page click the orange authorize box.
5. Confirmation: After a short moment, you will be redirected to your parkrun personal athlete history, this should now show a Strava logo at the top of the page – you are now linked.