Using the CycloAgent program, which can be downloaded here - any activity you record with GPS on your MiO device can be synced with Strava automatically.
1. Log into your MioShare dashboard and click your name in the upper right of the page and select account.
2. Then click the synchronization settings tab, and then click the Strava option.
3. In the popup window, enter your Strava account information and the accounts will be linked.
Please note that:
- Activities uploaded to CycloAgent prior to connecting Strava will not sync.
- Activities without GPS data will not sync.
- Lap data is not transferred to Strava.