As of May 4th, 2016 the MyNB app is powered by Strava. We’ve partnered with New Balance so you can make the most of your activities by earning MyNB points uploading your activities to Strava. To Connect your MyNB account to Strava from the web, log in to your account and select the 'Connect to Strava' option under the MyNB Rewards section on the My Rewards page. Then, follow the prompts to authorize.
Earn 200 points for connecting MyNB with Strava for the first time. After that, it’s as simple as uploading your activities to Strava.
- Each activity earns you 25 points. You can earn points on up to 10 activities each month (limit 1 upload per day).
- All activities uploaded to Strava are eligible to earn MyNB points. Just be sure to mark the activity as Public.
- Points will be awarded next day if activity uploaded before 5 pm PST, two days if after 5 pm PST.
- If you have any questions regarding the connection of your MyNB account to Strava, point redemption or point accumulation please reach out to New Balance's support here.
Most social fitness platforms have their own unique way of processing data. We are confident in the algorithms behind our analysis and believe that we are representing your data in the most accurate way possible. If you are seeing major discrepancies, it could be a result of the quality of data you are recording. Here are some helpful tips for recording the best possible data:
- Use one-second recording intervals
- Give your device plenty of time to acquire a strong satellite signal before starting to record
- If you’re using a phone, close all other open applications
- If you’re using pause/resume, make sure you do so consistently throughout your entire activity
- Make sure your device has a clear and unobstructed view of the sky throughout the activity