In an effort to focus our entire team on our core goals Strava has made the decision to close down the online retail store. We will continue to honor returns and exchanges on orders for devices within 30 days of purchase as long as the product is in usable condition and in its original packaging.
- If we have run out of stock of an item we will offer a refund in place of an exchange.
- All sales on discounted items cannot be returned or exchanged and should be considered final, with the exception of devices.
- Returns are free for U.S. residents. International residents will need to cover the cost of return shipping.
- If you feel you have an eligible return please contact our Support team.
- If you are returning items to Strava from a location outside of the United States, we highly recommend using a carrier that can provide tracking and/or insurance, as Strava is not responsible for lost merchandise. Please retain the tracking number for ease of tracking.
- Strava does not accept returns on Summit subscriptions or customs charges on international returns.
- Strava will process your return within 72 hours after we receive it. If the package meets return requirements, we will issue you a full refund or exchange.
- Refunds can take up to 14 business days before appearing on your credit card statement, depending on the issuing bank and billing cycle.