You can automatically sync your activities from your Bryton account to Strava by connecting your accounts.
Setting up Bryton App
- Download latest version of Bryton mobile app.
Android + iOS
- Launch and log into your account, click on the Log in button on the upper right corner to continue.
- Add device UUID to your Bryton app account under manage devices.
- Confirm that device is now appearing under My devices.
Connecting to Strava
- Go to settings in your Bryton mobile app
- Tap 'Strava Auto Sync'
- Toggle the slider to start your account set up
- Log in to your STRAVA account.
- In case browser doesn’t bring you back to the app, press DONE to finish.
- When you see the green light on, you have successfully connected your accounts.
Alternatively, you can upload your activities by file. Bryton software allows the export of data as a TCX file, which you can then upload to Strava manually. The instructions on the Bryton website are pretty helpful:
Once your Bryton activities are saved as .TCX files on your computer, you can select up to 25 files at a time from the Strava "Upload Activity" page.