You can automatically sync your activities to Strava from the Bryton App
- Download latest version of Bryton mobile app, Android or iOS. Launch and log into your account.
- Under manage devices, add the device UUID to your Bryton app. Confirm that device now appears under 'My Devices.'
- Go to settings in your Bryton mobile app and tap 'Strava Auto Sync'. Toggle the slider to start your account set up.
- Log in to your STRAVA account. In case your browser doesn’t bring you back to the app, press DONE to finish.
- When you see the green light on, you have successfully connected your accounts.