You can automatically upload your activities to Strava from Sigma Data Center
Connecting your Sigma and Strava accounts
- Install SIGMA DATA CENTER on your computer
- Start the SIGMA DATA CENTER program
- Connect your ROX GPS Device
- Click Menu at the top right
- Click Settings
- Select 'Sharing accounts' from the left navigation
- Click 'Login' next to Strava logo
- Enter your Strava account information and the accounts will be linked.
Uploading from Sigma Data Center
Activities downloaded to the SIGMA DATA CENTER will automatically appear in Strava account (if you have the setting enabled).
- Connect your device
- Download your training to the SIGMA DATA CENTER
- If automatic upload is enabled, it will sync automatically
- If automatic upload is disabled, you have to push the sharing button to sync your training to Strava
Manually uploading activities to Strava
- Start SIGMA DATA CENTER and choose the training you would like to share
- Export the training as a .fit file
- Visit strava.com/upload/select.
- Click Choose file.
Compatible SIGMA cycling devices
- ROX GPS 7
- ROX GPS 10
- ROX GPS 11
I've connected my accounts, what now?
New activities will be synced to your Strava account within minutes. You can also follow the manual export instructions if you want to see your statistics right away.
My activity still has not appeared in Strava, what happened?
There could be a delay during peak usage times that will delay activities from appearing in Strava. We are constantly working to get activities processed as quickly as they come in, however, sometimes you may experience delays.