If you've purchased Strava Summit, but you aren't seeing Summit features on your account, there could be a problem with your iTunes or Google Play subscription.
- If you subscribed through Google Play, please try the following steps to re-sync your purchase to your Strava account:
- Go to the Strava App for Android and Log in.
- Click on the "Settings" tab.
- Click on "Summit" and let the page load. You'll see the "Summit Features" information page.
- Click on the length of time you originally purchased (monthly or annual), but stop short of making another purchase.
- By going to this page, we believe your Summit purchase will be properly transferred from the Google Play store to Strava, and you will see a pop up that says you have already paid for this item.
- If the above doesn't work, there might be a problem we are currently investigating and it looks like it might be related to the devices battery saver settings preventing us from accessing data when needed. As a result, we are unable to check for the Summit status. You can check your battery saver settings and make sure Strava isn't being limited:
- Find and disable your phone's battery saver settings. These are typically located in Settings > Battery > Hamburger (top right 3 dots) > Battery Saver.
- Ensure that Strava is disabled from any power saving features: Access battery settings > app power saving > details > Strava > disabled
- If you subscribed through iTunes, please follow the instructions below to re-sync your active Summit subscription to your account on Strava:
- Go to the Strava App for iPhone and Log in.
- Click on the "... More" tab on the bottom right.
- Click on "Settings."
- Click on the "Restore Purchases" button.
If the above does not work, please create a support ticket so our team can try and help further.