There are several things that could prevent your activities from counting towards a Club leaderboard. Some common reasons are:
- Club leaderboards only include the top 100 athletes and the past week of data. If your totals are less than the 100th ranked athlete or your activities took place more than two weeks ago, you won’t see yourself on the leaderboard.
- Activities viewable by only you will not count towards your Club totals or appear in Club feeds.
- You can learn more about managing your activity's privacy controls here.
- The activity may be flagged. You can see the flagged status of your activity in several places on the Strava website. On your Dashboard Feed, you will see the word 'Flagged' next to your activity title. Alternatively, if you navigate to the "Training" tab at the top of the page, then select "My Activities" you will see the flagged activities highlighted in red.
- The activity does not correspond to the Club’s activity type.
- Running and Riding Club leaderboards will only include runs and rides respectively.
- Other and Triathlon Club leaderboards will include runs, rides, and swims.
- Club leaderboards with 200 or more members are refreshed every six hours. If the Club is large, and everything else checks out, it may just take some time for the totals to refresh.