Early morning on September 1st Strava experienced site slowness on a number of Strava features. We have identified an issue with Strava challenges and some functions related to challenges have been temporarily disabled. Please follow this known issue for any updates.
Please allow 24 hours for Strava to reprocess your data if you are experiencing issues with your challenge progress, completion or leaderboard standing. If, after 24 hours, you have not seen an update to your data please contact our Support team by submitting a ticket.
If you have a failed upload, please follow the instructions below.
- Automatic syncing through Garmin Connect/Garmin Express: Please export the original file from Garmin Connect and upload that file directly to Strava. Here's how: https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216917807-Exporting-files-from-Garmin-Connect
- Direct Uploads: Please try reuploading your activity by file.
- iPhone Uploads: Resync your activities by pulling down the activity feed.
- Android Uploads: Your activities will be resynced automatically throughout the day.
- 3rd party Uploads (like Movescount, TomTom, CopyMySports, etc): Please export the file (GPX, TCX, or FIT files accepted) and upload that file directly to Strava.
Upload files directly via this page: https://www.strava.com/upload/select
If you see a message about a duplicate file error, please try again later. If you still see this error after 24 hours please send us a copy of the original activity file and we will take a look at what is going on.