We were investigating an issue that's preventing activities from syncing to Strava from Samsung Gear and Galaxy watches. A fix has been released in the most recent version of the app (version 1.2.6). If you're experiencing this issue, please try updating the Strava app on your watch using the Galaxy Store app on your watch or Galaxy companion app on your mobile device:
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app (Android) or Samsung Galaxy Watch app (iOS) on your paired device.
- Select Apps.
- Select the Strava app then UPDATE. (If prompted, review and accept permissions).
You may still have to resync any missing activities:
- View the History folder on your watch.
- Select Tap to Sync on the missing activities.
- To confirm the activity has synced to Strava, you should see a "Sync Successful" message at top of the screen and Tap to Sync will no longer appear.
If you're still having trouble after giving that a try, please contact us by selecting Submit a Request on this page. We will be posting updates as they become available and you can Follow this known issue to receive email notifications.