Update: This issue should be resolved. Please submit a request if you're still having trouble.
Strava athletes are currently experiencing Amazfit account linking and activity syncing issues. Examples of the issue are:
- Receiving an error message when attempting accounts
- Activities uploaded to Amazfit not syncing to your Strava account
- Connected accounts disconnecting after 6 hours
As a workaround, you can export your activity in GPX file format and upload it manually to your Strava account:
- From the watch face, swipe left to access Activities.
- Tap on the activity and swipe left to Export. The GPX file will be placed in "/sdcard/gpxdata" folder.
- Copy the GPX file to a computer via USB.
- Upload the file to your Strava account here.
We are investigating this issue with Amazfit but do not have a timeline for when it will be resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience. Follow this article for email updates on the issue.