Setup syncing your MIRROR and Strava Apps, you can earn Universal Health Score points for all your workouts, both on the Mirror and beyond!
Connecting Strava and MIRROR
- Visit the "Settings" tab in your MIRROR App.
- Select "Connect to Strava".
- An authorization pop-up will appear. Here you can choose to:
- Upload your Mirror activity to Strava.
- Import your Strava activity to Mirror.
- Tap "Authorize" to confirm.
- You'll be prompted to confirm to sync your last 3 months of workout activity. If you do not wish to sync your previous Mirror activities select “Don’t Sync”.
Updating Your Preferences
You may update your Strava preferences at any time by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the "Settings" tab in your MIRROR App.
- Select the Strava box.
- Here you can choose from the following options:
- Auto upload to Strava.
- Auto import from Strava.
- Disconnect Strava.
Please note that if you opt to disconnect your Strava account, this will not remove previously imported workouts from your "Activity" tab. Learn more about viewing workout history and deleting a workout here.
Syncing From MIRROR to Strava
You can automatically sync your MIRROR workouts to Strava by selecting this setting preference (see above). If this option is turned off, you can still choose to manually add individual workouts to Strava by following these steps:
- Open the MIRROR App and visit the "Activity" tab.
- Tap the workout you'd like to upload to Strava
- Select the upload icon in the top right corner of the screen to share your workout
- On the new screen, select the option to "Upload to Strava"
Why is my activity not appearing on Strava/not exporting from Strava into Mirror?
You can try the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Confirm your Mirror and MIRROR App are on the latest software versions:
- Check your Settings:
- Use the toggles for "Auto upload to Strava" or "Auto import from Strava" (under the "Settings" tab) as needed.
- Toggle your preferred selection off and back on.
- Uninstall & reinstall the MIRROR and/or Strava Apps:
- Uninstall and reinstall the MIRROR App from your phone/tablet.
- If the issue persists, please also uninstall and reinstall the Strava app.
Article is closed for comments.