Apple Watch untethered app
Received the updated Strava App for Apple WatchOS the other week and am having a few problems. I understand it's work in progress but my Strava experience is now worst than before.
1. Highlighting a release as "bug fixes" does not allow you to release a whole new WatchOS app with new UI and new behaviour. Put it in the release notes please.
2. I no longer receive any alerts on my run, I'm used to getting split announcements every K. Voice may not be possible but some kind of haptic feedback or sound surely.
3. I more often than not run with my phone, but the app no longer tethers with the phone. Please give us the option to tether, at least we get feedback on the run the.
4. There was absolutely no indication that the app now supported untethered running, I just decided to give it a go one day. See point 1
5. The GPS coordinates are being reported incorrectly, they start being tracked from when I open the app not when I click start, this results in a ridiculously quick first segment and my entire run stats being off, I have to crop the run in the web interface afterwards.
Its a nice start but needs improvement and fixes.