Ability to generate Training Reports from your Strava data
Having just worked my way through my 2013 training data to find out my weekly, monthly and total training amounts, it occurred to me that it would be handy to be able to generate these as reports automagically within Strava.
- Weekly, monthly, annual and all time reports for any week/month/year.
- Report describes total mileage, training time, number of activites, HR maximum/average etc. - all the usual information.
- Reports can be activity type specific (one report for runs, one for rides) or aggregated.
- Users configure which report types they want generated automagically (and optionally emailed to them) based on period and activity type.
- Custom reports (specific date ranges, previous weeks/months/years etc,.) can be created ad-hoc if I wanted.
After all, we're using a site like Strava because we crave data and comparative competition - more data is exactly what we always want...