Team Segment Challenges
Team Races are events that can take several days or a single day and the winner is the team (or rider) that races faster the sum of all segments.
If a segment is a circuit, then the time is the time to do the circuit but it can be a bunch of pre-selected segments (this can be very interesting).
To build a race:
- Choose a name
- Select the segments to be used in the race
- Select race start and end
- Invite friends
To be part of a team, we can use the "team" that strava already has
A results board page calculated with times in segments between race start and end dates;:
- total (sum of best times of each team member in all segments)
- ranking by segment showing the best team member with a + to see all team members times
- ranking by team showing the sum of all team members of NOT YET with a + to see all team members times
In the future there could be a % bonification by age and gender (3% 40-44, 6% 45-50, etc).