This is the post for all feedback and feature requests related to the Training Log
How to format your new idea and/or feedback:
Feedback that is actionable and constructive is most effective. When sharing, please consider the following when framing your thoughts:
- If you have a new idea, it's helpful for us to understand why that feature is important for you and the value it will bring. For example: I want __. It will allow me to do ___. The reason that is important is because of ___. An example of when I needed that was ___.
- Specific examples and details that illustrate the problem/confusion you are experiencing. For example: When I do ___, then ___ happens and that is not ok because ___.
- Screenshots that help visually illustrate the problem. For example: Here is a picture illustrating my point ___ from above. See how ___ is doing ___?
- An explanation of why this is important. For example: This is important to me because ___.
- If you propose a solution, an explanation of how that solution would help you and why that is important. For example: I think a ___ would be great because then I could see ___. This is important to me because I have to ___.
If someone has already suggested the same idea as you, you can help us quantify the demand for the feature or improvement by upvoting the original comment. To upvote, click the up arrow on the right-hand side of the comment.
Do you need technical assistance or wish to report a bug?
Keep in mind that this space is reserved for feedback. It is not the optimal place to solicit technical assistance or report bugs. To receive assistance with, or to ask a question about our product, please first search our Help Center for the related article. If you do not find what you are looking for, you can submit a ticket with our support team by following the instructions here. To report a bug, first check our Known Issue section. If you do not see the bug you’re experiencing, you can submit this to our team by following the instructions here.