How It Works
To choose your feed ordering preference from the Strava mobile app, select Profile > Settings (gear icon) > Feed Ordering. On the Strava website, from the drop-down menu under your profile picture, select Settings > Display Preferences > Feed Ordering. The setting you select will be applied to your feed on both the Strava website and the mobile app.
- To access this setting, please make sure your app is up to date by downloading the latest version (140.0) from the iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Any changes will apply only to new activities so you may not notice a difference at first. There is no way to reorder activities that were added to your feed before you changed your preference.
- Activities from athletes you’ve favorited will appear towards the top of your feed regardless of which feed order you’ve chosen.
- This setting will not be applied to your personal feed or your clubs' feeds. They are both ordered chronologically.
Feed Order Options
When you refresh your feed, any content you haven't seen before will be added to the top of the feed in the order you’ve chosen. Anything you’ve already seen will remain in the order in which you saw it.
- Personalized: We order the items in your feed to ensure that you don't miss the items that matter most to you. This order is based on the kinds of activities you tend to interact with and great efforts you may have missed.
- Latest Activities: The feed is ordered chronologically by when new activities are finished. Be aware that some activities may seem out of order depending on when the activity was uploaded or if the activity’s privacy controls were updated.