XIAOMI Mi Band 4 altitude
I found the solution regarding the altitude problem with our XIAOMI Mi Band 4.
As many know, when we use our Mi 4 with Amazfit app (in order to export our activities to Strava) the altitude is missing.
The solution I propose is the following:
- During your activity, run both Amazfit and Strava app on your smartphone and at the end of the activity upload the two results to Strava.
- Open Strava on your notebook browser and export the data following this article(TCX export):
- use gotoes to combine the files
- upload the two files
- click to download
- and now watch out!
- for the file generated by Amazfit select only "Heart Rate and Cadence"
- for the file generated by Strava select "Position and Elevation"
- Output File Format: GPX
- GPS Type in Output File: Strava Android App (in my case)
- Keep All Trackpoints
- finally click on the big button
- Return to Strava
- DELETE the two activities
- Upload the generated GPX file
The downside is that you will lose all the kudos and comments on those two activities …
Let mi konw if it works!!!