Short review Strava 4.5 live
Review Strava 4.5 Live
After several years cycled with runtastic road bike with Strava at the background, i was verry happy that strava Strava 4.5 came out. The base is good, yet I have a number of points I would like to give.
- Average speed is not on the screen. This is of course a great loss. Every cyclist wants to know what his current average is. Now you can only see him when you press pause key. Cannot be the intention.
- When you follow a route you have no view on your speed and so on. Maybe an idea for a split-screen.Now you have to swithc between the screen, verry unhandy. It may be technically possible to have some sort of overlay on the route screen.
- Compared to other bicycle programs I find the missing of current altitude and rate of increase very sorry.
- The settings are not available when you are cycling. Now you have to pause to change things.
- When following the route it would be convenient if you could choose to have your driving direction in image instead of the North.
All in all, I find it a huge boost. The screen is easy-to-read and the always on function works great in combination with the dimmer. The data is quite large. A bit smaller give a lot more space for other functions and data. Batterylife looks ok. Just as with runtastic roadbike app the consuming is 1% a kilometer. With screen on and an avs of 32-34. 3-4 hours.
Keep up the good work!!!.
Greetings from the Netherlands.