Strava Live segments not syncing with Garmin Edge 1000
My strava segments will not sync with my Edge1000. Please help!
- They used to sync, although with intermittent issues such as improved segment times not updating/ syncing
- Now no segments are synced at all
- Edge segments simply says No segments saved Go To Strava to download segments
- I can view the FIT file of segments list on my GARMIN was last synced today
- Strava is connected to Garmin (I have tried disconnecting and then reconnecting the accounts as part of troubleshooting)
- I have a premium strava account
- I have about 40 segments starred in Strava
- Garmin Connect confirms Strava has read permission
- I have synced my Edge1000 both via wireless link (and the Edge confirms Download complete) as well as by directly connecting the Edge to a PC via USB with Garmin Express
- All firmware and software is up to date to latest version
What else should I do please?
Thanks in advance