“Add to Home Screen” unexpected behaviour
I use the native app on my iPhone, but there’s no Strava app for iPad, so I tried making a bookmark. Here’s the problem:
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Safari, go to strava.com, and sign in.
- Tap the Share button and select “Add to Home Screen”.
- Go to the iPad Home Screen and tap the Strava icon you just added.
- Sign in.
- Tap any activity or other link.
- The activity or link will open in the Strava pseudo-app (self-contained browser) crelated in step 2 above, as it does in other similar web "apps."
- The activity or link opens in Safari.
- You have to sign in to Strava again in Safari.